Touren & Pauschalpakete
- Hochzeiten & Flitterwochen
- Kulturelle Erkundungen
- »Kulturelle Aufführungen
- »Lokaler Lebensstil
- Outdoor- und Abenteueraktivitäten - Aktivitäten zu Lande
- Outdoor- und Abenteueraktivitäten - Luftaktivitäten
- Outdoor- und Abenteueraktivitäten - Wasseraktivitäten
- Segeln und Kreuzfahrten
- Spa und Wellness
Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai Discovery 4 Days 3 Nights
Tour Overview :
Chaing Mai and Chiang Rai are the"must" cities to visit. Plenty of interesting things to see and do. Unique culture and beauty of nature, local people lifestyle and hilltribe village will definitely make you impressed and unforgetable.
Departure Date :
Upon request. Please contact email@example.com for additional infromation.
Tour Inclusion :
- Private transfers and tours by air-conditioned car/van with English speaking guide. Other language provides with a surcharge.
- 3 (three) nights accommodation, half twin/double bedded sharing basis. 2 nights at Rati Lanna Riverside Resort and Spa and 1 night at The Legend Chiang Rai.
- Entrance fees/ tickets as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as specified in the program.
- Travel Insurance.
- Government Tax of 7%.
Tour Exclusion :
- Transfer from and to Airport.
- Other meals than mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Private tour operates at the minimum of 2 adults.
- Pick up and Drop off in Chiang Mai City ONLY
- Rooms are subject to hotel's availability at the time of booking. In case of no availability, we will arrange other hotel with the same rate/class.
- Other destination which is not included in the program is probably considered with a surcharge.
- The company reserves the right to revise the price without prior notice.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or even the cancellation of certain activities
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : 8.30 am - 21.30 pm
CHIANG MAI –HANDICRAFF VILLAGE –DOI SUTHEP– KHAN TOKE DINNER
A visit to the famous Thai Handicraft Village, showcasing silk, hand weaving, teakwood carving, silver and lacquer ware, umbrella and primitive paper making.Lunch will be taken at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, a journey to the historic Doi Suthep Temple, located at 3,500 feet, with its gardens and holy pagoda.
At 7pm, delight your mind and stomach with an exceptional Northern Thai dinner show. Highlights include the charming Fon-lep (finger dance), the graceful Fon tien (candle dance), and the arresting sword dance. Also featured are traditional Thai and hilltribe dancing. Overnight at Rati Lanna Riverside Resort and Spa
Meals included: Lunch and Dinner
Date 2 : 8.00 am - 17.00 pm
CHIANG MAI- ELEPHANT CAMP - MAE KOK - CHIANG RAI
An early morning departure from Chiang Mai, traveling to Tha-Ton by mini van. Along the way, a stop will be made at an elephant camp, to watch the elephants perform and to take an hour elephant ride.
Lunch at a local restaurant. From Tha-Ton, proceed to Chiang Rai via boat, and enjoy the river views. Evening arrival at Chiang Rai, and transport by sam-lor to your hotel. Dinner will be served at a nearby local restaurant. Overnight at The Legend Boutique Resort Chiang Rai
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Date 3 : 8.00 am - 18.00 pm
CHIANG RAI- HILLTRIBE VILLAGE- CHIANG SAEN-GOLDEN TRIANGLE-MAE SAI -CHIANG MAI
The tour begins with a visit to a hill tribe village. Then explore Chiang Saen (the ancient capital of the Lanna Kingdom).
The morning culminates with a trip to the "The Golden Triangle", where the borders of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos all come together. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Continue to the Northernmost town of Mae Sai, along the Burmese border. Depart Chiang Rai for Chiang Mai, enjoying the beautiful scenery along the way. A short visit to a hot spring enroute. Dinner will be taken at a local restaurant. Overnight at Rati Lanna Riverside Resort and Spa
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Date 4 : 8.30 am - 14.00 pm
CHIANG MAI – CITY&TEMPLE
A scenic drive through a noted residential area, followed by a trip to the famous Varoros market.
Next, a visit to 3 temples. The 700 year old Wat Chiang-mun, the oldest temple within the city walls; Wat Pra-Singha, to view the 1,500 year old Buddha image; and Wat Suan-dok (A.D. 1371). Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Free leisure.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch