Touren & Pauschalpakete
- Hochzeiten & Flitterwochen
- Kulturelle Erkundungen
- Outdoor- und Abenteueraktivitäten - Aktivitäten zu Lande
- Outdoor- und Abenteueraktivitäten - Luftaktivitäten
- Outdoor- und Abenteueraktivitäten - Wasseraktivitäten
- »Jet-Ski & Wasserski
- »Kajak- & Kanufahrten im Meerwasser
- »Kajak- & Kanufahrten im Süßwasser
- »Windsurfen & Kite-Surfen
- Segeln und Kreuzfahrten
- Spa und Wellness
Coral‚ Canoeing and Caves in Krabi
Tour Overview :
Escape from the commercialized tourist resorts of Phuket and Pee Pee and discover the delights of Krabi sea‚ sand and sunshine. With this package one can explore some of Thailand’s finest beaches and coral reefs and experience the wonder of paddling by canoe through sea caves and towering canyons.
Departure Date : Daily
Tour Inclusion : · Tours and transfers by air-conditioned transport.
· Hotel accommodation at Phra Nang Inn Resort based on 2 persons in twin-bedded room, B/B basis. All rooms are air-conditioned with attached bath and toilet.
· Lunch on Days 2, 3 and 4
· All activities as specified with full canoeing instruction.
· Services of a local English-speaking guide.
· Admission fees where applicable.
Tour Exclusion : · Drinks & meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
· Tips for guide & drivers.
· Personal expenses.
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : Krabi - Krabi
Clients may travel to Krabi from Phuket, Ko Samui, Bangkok or elsewhere in Thailand.
Own transfer from Krabi town to hotel. Check in to Phra-Nang Inn. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the beautiful beach.
Date 2 : Krabi - Krabi
A cruise to visit some of the most beautiful beaches, islands and coral reefs in Krabi. Set off after breakfast on a 20-minute boat ride passing scenic beaches, off-shore islands and extraordinary limestone rock formations. Stop for two hours on Rai Leh Beach, one of the most beautiful and romantic beaches in Thailand, with time for swimming, rock climbing or trekking up the mountain for a breathtaking view of the lagoon. Continue by boat to Chicken and Tab Islands, connected by a white sand bar. Time for snorkeling to view the stunning corals and swim with dazzling schools of fish. Return to hotel.
Date 3 : Krabi - Krabi
A trip’s canoeing to explore the mangrove forests and river estuary and admire their fascinating ecological systems with chance to see water monitor, monkeys, gibbons. After paddling through mangrove forests the day’s highlight will be passing beneath the Khanab Nam Mountain, a magnificent canyon covered with wild flora extending for some 400 meters. Return to hotel.
Date 4 : Krabi - Krabi
A trip of canoeing through stunning caves to see marvelous stalagmites and stalactites, then paddling through mangrove forests, the river estuary and finally up river, passing through Lod Cave beneath the mountains to the Great Spirit or Skull Caves, famous for their pre-historic paintings and early human remains. Return to hotel
Date 5 : Krabi - Krabi
Termination of the tour after breakfast.